Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 46 Baptism of Repentance & Holy Spirit of Sonship

#Mark 1:8 I baptize you with [e] water, but he will baptize you with [f] the Holy Spirit." ...v10 "Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
Jesus's Sonship confirmed by a dove on his head, 'the fire already in his belly', he was then sent out to the desert to be tested.

#Matt 3:10-12"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
# Luke 3:16
John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment