Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 97 The "crossings" in life

Today is my wedding anniversary (19years), tomorrow is my "new birth" anniversary (29 years). Today is also a day I am going to have a new home. Our offer on 153 Hildreth St in Marlborough was accepted :) Reminiscences and looking forward to the Road ahead is what today is for me. This is a great chapter to steady oneself in the moves and grooves of life.

Deut6:1&2 These are the commands, decrees and laws the LORD your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the LORD your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life.

YHWH wants us and our children to live long and be prosperous as we make all those crossings in life. We read earlier in Proverbs 8, that wisdom can be found at the crossroads in life. What we choose today sets a path for our life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment