Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 72 Precious in His Sight.

Proverbs 7:1-7 & Lev 26:14

We are precious to God
Zechariah 2:8 8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye-

His word should be precious to us
In proverbs 7 we are to "guard my teachings as the apple of your eye"

We lose sight of our way when we don't show that the word is precious to us.
When we don't listen and carry out YHWH's commands, the first thing that happens is loss of sight. Sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever resulting in the loss of sight.

This scripture is making me think of the dreams I've had when in the dream I was driving a car but couldn't see where I was going!!! the mind is a strange place...

1 comment:

  1. It is the word of God that has sustained me through out my life. God used his grace, word and presence to keep me alive when I had lost all hope.

    Shirley Fay

    ReplyDelete