Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 172 God speaks to eveyone everyday....

We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made heaven and earth and sea and everything in them.In the past, he let all nations go their own way.Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy." Acts 14 15-17

This Fathers day morning, look out the window. What is your heavenly Father saying to you?
I can hear a bird or two, I have seen two chipmunks pass my door, I feel the increasing breeze and see the winds sway the trees and shrubs, I see the glassy raindrops on the leaves and the muddy ground. I hear the silence of sons and a dog sleeping and the quiet breath of my spouse beside me. Yes it's Father's Day, and the father says "thank you for noticing my provision for you"



1 comment: